• Computer literate.
• Will ideally have Sage and auto enrolment pension experience.
• Ability to work under your own initiative.
• Ability to cope with demanding deadlines.
• Ideally have practice experience.
• Processing payrolls in Real Time Information (RTI) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Operating and administering auto enrolment pensions.
• Producing payroll reports and spreadsheets.
• Administering SSP, SMP and SPP entitlements and other statutory payments.
• Calculating sickness, holiday entitlements and redundancy payments.
• Processing all tax documents; P45’s, P46 (HMRC starter checklist), P60’s and student loans.
• Maintaining accurate payroll records of sickness, holidays, maternity/paternity leave and salary sacrifice schemes.
• Setting up BACS transfers of client’s salaries and PAYE liabilities to HMRC.
• Online submission of final year end declaration (final payment submission).
• Answering payroll queries from clients and liaising with HMRC.
• Undertaking manual calculations relating to payroll queries, taxation, National Insurance, maternity, holidays etc.
• Maintain accurate payroll records and keeping client’s informed regarding changes and legislations that relate to payroll processing.
• Providing training and support to new employees and more junior members of the team.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business