Payroll Administration role, to start asap for 6 months initially, based in North Greenwich
Your new company
London's largest transport agency is looking for an experienced payroll administrator with great excel skills to join their Engineering team based in North Greenwich. This role is with an immediate start and is for 6 months initially.
Your new role
You will be supporting the payroll manager and will be responsible for changing workers records with rate updates, such as cost centre changes, rate increases and decreases and extensions. You will also be supporting on any timesheet queries that workers or suppliers might heave, and dealing with general queries from the team.
The role is key to ensuring the smooth running of the payroll procedure for the whole team.
- Run reports in excel to then manipulate the data, using formulas, pivot tables and vlook ups
- Respond to queries via email and over the phone, providing good customer service at all times
- Changing worker records in SAP
- Supporting workers and managers with timesheet queries
- Supporting on raising and updating current purchased orders.
What you'll need to succeed
- All round great administrator
- Excellent excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Sap knowledge is desirable
- Keen to learn attitude
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one the most influential employers in London in an exciting, fast paced environment, in addition to a highly competitive rate of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV