SF Group are currently working with a UK wide retailer business who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Blackburn.
- Responsible for the preparation, processing & administration of monthly payroll for approximately 100 sites
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved hours using a time and attendance system
- Assist in the development of payroll processes and systems by actively reviewing your payroll
- Provide payroll support and advice to employees and line managers
- Entering new starters & leavers
- Handle maternity, paternity and parental leave processes and queries
- Payroll data processing and reporting
- Experience in a payroll environment
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
This is an exceptional opportunity for any Payroll Administrator who is looking for an opportunity that offers a friendly and vibrant environment to work in. If you like the sound of this, then please apply today for immediate consideration or email me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job