An exciting opportunity to join a growing business. Looking after around 40 payroll accounts.
Expanding professional services provider
- Full responsibility for payroll processing and reporting on a portfolio of clients in line with both client and internal requirements:
- Maintain payroll software.
- Register clients for PAYE.
- Set up payroll for new clients.
- Keep up to date with and ensure that payroll regulations and tax laws are followed and share technical knowledge within the business.
- Responding to client queries within the timeline set by the company.
- Have a sound knowledge of pension schemes and handle P45's and P60's.
- Processing of clients payrolls (Weekly, Bi-weekly, monthly) including bonus, commission, pensions, SMP, SSP.
- Completing P11D's, PSA applications and year end PAYE requirements.
- Providing payroll journals to clients / Financial Controllers.
- Ensuring all payrolls are approved in line with client requests.
- Building relationships with clients and their employees.
Following Standard Operating Procedures, updating as and when routines change.
Exposure to working within payroll.
- Client focus.
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Competitive Salary
- Good career prospects with an expanding firm
- Car parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job