HRGO are a nationwide recruitment agency specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment across all sectors.
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join HRGO in our Stockport office as a Payroll Administrator.
Reporting into the Branch Manager, the Payroll Administrator will assist in providing a proactive, responsive and quality driven payroll service, ensuring a timely and accurate processing of weekly payroll. Would suit someone with excellent data entry skills.
In additional to Payroll duties you will be required to support the branch staff with general administration and call handling.
Your role will include:
* Provide support in resolving payroll queries from clients, both internal and external in a polite and confident manner.
* Assist in the inputting and processing of all relevant data required for the Payroll
* Update payroll records as appropriate
* Ensure all relevant statutory requirements are met
* Answer queries on all aspects of payroll, escalating where appropriate
* Assist in ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, and deadlines are met
* Rectify all identified errors and omissions promptly and to the satisfaction of client, candidate and or consultant as appropriate
* Ensure a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across all teams
* Collaborating in process and work instructions changes
The ideal candidate will have:
* Existing payroll or data entry experience (Desired)
* Excellent customer service skills (Essential)
* Excellent attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious and forward thinking as there will be many opportunities to progress within the branch.
- Customer Service
- General Administration