I am excited to be working on behalf of our award winning client and helping them expand their Payroll team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation based in the heart of Altrincham.
Our client is an award winning business that offers an excellent basic salary, ongoing training, study support, company annual bonus and offer a fun and vibrant working culture.
£16,000 - £19,000
Monday - Friday - 9:00 - 6:00
- Payroll Administrator
- £16,000 - £19,000
- Annual bonus - £600 - £1,200
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Regular incentives
- Excellent culture and Environment
- Study support for further development of your career.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be: -
- Ensuring timesheets are completed accurately
- Inputting of data, P45, P60 and other information
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation
- Handling enquiries by phone and email
- Monitoring new starters and leavers
The successful Payroll Administrator you will have: -
- Experience as a Payroll Administrator / Officer / accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
- Confident at working under pressure and in a fast paced environment