Do you have experience working with payroll systems?
Would you consider relocating to the area if financial support was given?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further as I have a fantastic opportunity for a bilingual Payroll Administrator to work for a manufacturing business based in the Midlands. This position will be supporting a large payroll function so similar experience is required.
You must be bilingual so the first language would be English but also fluent written and verbally in one or more of the following European languages: Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish or Danish.
As the Payroll Administrator you will also be involved with:
* Responsible for the administration of both weekly and monthly payroll
* Cross reference accuracy of payroll with various individuals if errors have occurred
* Assist with any relevant HMRC documentation such as P45, P60 and P11D forms
* Process all attachments of earning as required
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Experience working on a payroll management system
Ideally, have taken a relevant payroll qualification and previously worked in a similar role with at least 12 months. Training will be provided on the complex payroll function. Excellent salary on offer up to £27,500 per annum (depending on experience). Excellent company benefits package available
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Payroll Aministration