General purpose of position:-
The position is to manage a growing time and attendance system and 4 weekly payroll for circa 300 employees.
* Daily time and attendance monitoring and correction, including sickness management, holidays, shift changes and attendance anomalies - using Infinity Time & Attendance software.
* Inputting data related to the 4 weekly payrolls into KCS Datawright payroll software.
* Preparing payroll to the point of transmission.
* Month end payroll reports/reconciliation.
* Preparation of the pension file, including upload into Scottish Widows AssistMe software.
* HMRC account reconciliation ready for payment.
* Other general administration duties as and when required.
* Previous payroll/time and attendance experience.
* Competent IT and mathematical knowledge.
* Being attentive to detail and understanding complex information.
* Respecting confidential information.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Flexible attitude towards general workload within the Finance Team.