My client is a busy payroll services company in Wetherby and is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
You must have excellent attention to detail with a high level of numeracy skills coupled with the ability to work accurately to deadlines and multi-task when necessary! You must also have a confident telephone manner and good written communication skills.
As part of the payroll team, you will be responsible for all elements of the payroll process to include;
- Creating and issuing payroll spreadsheets to our customers
- Importing and data entry of payroll data from Excel spreadsheets
- End to end processing of payroll data for our PAYE employees and contractors
- Creating and issuing of customer invoices
- Issuing of P45’s, payslips and any other payroll documentation via post and email
- Dealing with day to day customer queries via telephone and email
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years administration experience preferably within a payroll environment with a good working knowledge of Excel. Experience of working with Merit Payroll Software an advantage but not essential.
Hours of work are 40 per week between 8am and 5.30pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-5pm on Fridays. Salary £17000-£19000 dependant on experience.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you.
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly