SALARY: £20,000 (Could be slightly more negotiation for the right candidate)
SHIFT/WORKING HOURS: Flexible working 8 hours a day Monday to Friday.
ROLE SUMMARY: To work within the HR department of our clients ensuring that the HR administration and payroll is manage and completed to a high standard.
- Complete management of the payroll process
- Clearing all exceptions from Time & Attendance system
- Ensure timely and accurate transfer of data from the T & A system to Opera Payroll III.
- Advise Site Teams of any issues arising from base information.
- Reconcile weekly and monthly payrolls and send reports to Management team.
- Production of weekly reports for all sites i.e. Labour Returns, absence reports and other management reports.
- Administer Company pension schemes and oversee payment transactions.
- Liaise with all external agencies.
- Provide information to Sites Managers as requested.
- Maintain integrity of T & A and Opera systems and ensure data is secure and reliable.
- Provide timely and accurate information as required and administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Advise where appropriate on legislative developments such as Working Time regulations, Agency Workers regulations, Real Time Information etc. and assist in ensuring Company compliance.
- Any other duties that could reasonably be expected as being within the remit of the post.
- Understanding tax implication around payroll process
- Previous payroll experience
- Good excel skills
- T&A system experience is essential
- Previous experience of using an in-house or specific payroll system
- Driving License
For more information on the opportunity please feel free to contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.