A global financial company are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their delightful international HR team in central London on a temp to perm basis to start as soon as possible. This is a role with extensive training and career opportunities for a highly numerate, enthusiastic person keen to develop and learn.
Duties will include:
- Processing all payroll data from start to finish and evaluating its accuracy on a monthly basis
- Being the first point of contact for all payroll enquiries
To check and take ownership of inputting data on:
- Preparation of monthly payroll schedules
- New Starters & Leavers: processing P45's
- Redundancy / Termination Payments
- Processing of SMP, Shared Parental Pay, Paternity Pay
- Answer queries from employees, HR and Finance regarding PAYE, Pension and NI
- Manage the administration of the Pension and ensure payments to the Pension providers are made by the relevant deadlines.
- Prepare the Payroll Control Accounts on a monthly basis
- Monitoring/processing sickness, holiday and absenteeism
- Management Reporting
- Ensuring the Tax year End requirements are met
- Supporting HR through business change and in the development of new processes and procedures
- Building relationships with key business partners, identifying process improvements
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes a busy role where there is the opportunity to get involved in many tasks and for someone who wants to learn and develop their career in payroll and HR.
- Experience of running a UK payroll
- Highly numerate
- Knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Experience using ADP Freedom desirable
- Advanced administrative skills
- First class relationship building and communication skills
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Rebecca. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Payroll ADP HR.net
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job