You will work in the payroll department processing payrolls and providing support to external customers.
* Up date employee information
* Issue payslips
* Answer employees' queries in respect of payroll, referring any complex issues to the appropriate level/manager.
* Ensures all documentation is correctly filed.
* Adapts to new services already introduced on other areas of the business.
* Provides an effective and efficient service, which is value for money.
We're looking for a candidate that has at least 1 years Payroll experience.
For further information, please contact us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job