An exciting role for a Payroll Administrator to work in a fast paced and busy environment for a well established Education Organisation.
Based in Central London this organisation looks after the needs of Primary or Secondary school children.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the following duties
Submit timesheets and record any changes, sickness, holidays
- Submit timesheets to Payroll Bureau
- Review payslips and reports before finalising payroll
- Payroll bureau to process payslips and make payments to staff members
- Submit Pensions Standard Life and Teachers Pension
- Ad Hoc projects in relation to Payroll and HR
The successful Payroll Administrator will have experience with high volume payrolls and dealing with queries. Exposure with in the Education Sector is desirable but not essential.
A salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 plus benefits.