Job Description - Payroll Administrator
To assist the accounts manager in maintaining an efficient and accurate payroll and customer liaison function.
Accounts Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive, chase and process all timesheets from tutors by the given deadlines.
- To confirm receipt of timesheets via email to tutors.
- To prepare the tutor payroll sheet for submission and authorisation by the deadline.
- To use our Eploy system to log all hours, prepare invoices and send them to schools and LA’s
- To maintain the integrity of the data on the Eploy system.
- To chase outstanding timesheets.
- To assist with the company’s credit control, chasing debts, ensuring all customers’ accounts are settled within our terms.
- To liaise with our outsourced payroll providers.
- To update and keep accurate accounting files for invoices, timesheets etc.
- To keep an updated list of tutors in schools and hours completed at schools.
- To answer any tutor or client queries in regards to invoices or payments.
- To assist with financial interims & yearend.
- To produce various payroll activity reports as and when required
- To process payments through PDQ machine and maintain records of payments received
- Reconcile outsourced payroll invoices to payroll schedules and solve any queries arisen during the payroll process.
- To assist with ad-hoc admin tasks.
General Office Tasks :
- Basic HR duties - scanning of documents, updating emergency contacts etc.
- To send accurate, precise and professional emails in a timely manner.
- To answer your telephone and others if they are not available in a timely fashion.
- To email messages to members of staff in event of them not being available
- To post items or deposit cheques
- General filing copying, faxing, binding and keeping the office tidy
- Any other ad-hoc tasks of this level.
- good with figures
- attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel
- some post school experience or recent graduate
- Microsoft Excel