Payroll Administrator Job, 22-25K, Hemel Hempstead
Your new company
This global logistics company company are looking for Payroll Administrator to carry out a wide variety of payroll duties and process the company's payroll. This company pride themselves with providing high quality services across the world and are a very familiar name within their industry.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Payroll & Benefits Manager and the main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing the company's weekly and four-weekly Payroll
- Import starters, leavers and amendments from the HR and Timesheet system on to the Payroll system (Provided by Moorepay)
- Gather other Payroll data from various sources (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, internal forms and emails) and input on the Payroll system
- Tax - Process starter checklist forms and P45's
- Process statutory payment - SSP, SMP and SPP
- Calculate and apply holiday rates
- Pension Admin
- Deal with Payroll queries
- Expenses - Administration and oversee the day to day running of our on-line expenses system (Concur)
What you'll need to succeed
The main requirements you will need for this role include:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience a Payroll Administrator is desired
- Studying towards or qualified CIPP payroll qualification
- Attention to detail
- High level of communication skills
- High level of computer literacy - Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel Intermediate level)
- Previous use of a solitary Payroll system would be a plus
What you'll get in return
You will receive between 22-25K Per Annum, working 8:30-5pm with a one hour for lunch which is provided free of charge. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to build on a career in Payroll at such a large company where there are plenty of benefits, one of which includes an exceptional pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job