The RFU has a great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator looking for the next step in their career to join the team here at Twickenham Stadium. You will be given the responsibility of ensuring effective payroll services, whilst supporting in the administration of employment policies, practices and benefits.
This is a great opportunity for someone not only to use the skills and knowledge they’ve gained in previous payroll environments, but to also gain experience across multiple payrolls in a truly varied role, where no two days are the same. Alongside your professional development, you’ll also gain an insight into the workings of the game, from Grassroots rugby all the way up to the professional game.
- Extensive experience within a payroll environment, administering various payrolls from start to finish.
- Experience in running "in-house" (ie. Non bureau) payroll systems for at least 100 staff
- Ability to manually calculate payrolls and demonstrate awareness of tax codes
- Comprehensive knowledge of HMRC rules and legislative requirements
- Experience of processing statutory payments
- An understanding of taxable benefits including company cars and healthcare
- Experience of producing P11d’s, P60’s and P45 statements
We’re ideally looking for someone highly numerate, with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to remain calm and work well under pressure, with a sense of fun and enjoyment that is conveyed to others.
In return, the RFU offers competitive benefits, a culture built on solid core values and an opportunity to join an organisation that is extremely dedicated and passionate about the work that they do.
To view the full job description and apply, please visit our careers page!
- Employee Benefits
- Payroll Analysis