Our client, a fast paced recruitment company, are looking to hire an enthusiastic new payroll administrator to join their finance team, reporting to the payroll manager. The ideal candidate will have the desire to succeed for a growing firm, and have good payroll and recruitment sector experience.
As a payroll administrator, some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Process up to 150 timesheets a week (between team)
- Maintain payroll processing system by gathering and inputting data
- Assist with any necessary deductions or adjustments
- Deal with various queries from mainly contractors but temp staff as well
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
The environment is very fast paced and deals with high volume transactions, hence the candidate will need to be:
- Able to work in a pressured environment
- Capable of dealing with a lot of timesheets and payroll processing in a short amount of time
- A team player who can support the payroll manager and go above and beyond their standard job role
- Able to communicate with the rest of the finance function as well as the sales team to resolve potential conflicts
- Presentable and well mannered
The role provides a fast-paced environment with an exciting buzz and will challenge the right candidate.