My client in Chandlers Ford is looking for a Payroll Administrator.
My client are a prestigious business in Chandlers Ford.
- To take ownership of payrolls, processing accurately and within the given time scales
- To ensure accurate and up to date payroll and pension records are kept on STAR and IRIS OpenDocs
- Input and maintain accurate data on Star software and within given timescales
- Provide accurate and meaningful internal and external reports upon request
- To complete all HMRC returns (RTI) and ensure payroll compliance
- Complete Auto Enrolment duties and prepare client information
- Prepare letters for clients, informing them of their PAYE liabilities and other payroll related matters
- Process client BACS payments via BACS bureau, online or via Autopay
- Deal with post in on a daily basis
- Effectively and professionally deal with internal and client queries by telephone or email
- Complete payroll journal for posting to Nominal Ledger as and when required
- Offer ideas to improve procedures and processes to ensure the department is run in the most efficient way, where possible
- Maintain up to date knowledge of payroll and Auto Enrolment
- Other ad hoc tasks at the request of the business
The right candidate will have worked in previous payroll positions, or payroll would have been a significant part of the role.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.