MetaPack is currently at the heart of the eCommerce revolution and our delivery management software (SaaS) enables some of the world's most well-known retail brands and eCommerce companies such as Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, House of Fraser, ASOS and Ralph Lauren to provide better, faster, cheaper and more convenient options for delivery with the ability to trace and track your packages, regardless of how complicated it is to get it there.
We are a dynamic, fast-growth B2B SaaS technology organisation that has been growing at 40% year on year for the last 5 years, we are headquartered in Central London with offices across the world. Our software processes 500 - 6000 orders per minute and last year enabled over 450 million parcels to be delivered to over 200 countries.
We currently have an opening for a Payroll Administrator within our London Head Office, this person will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payroll and the analysis of payroll costs against department budgets, working closely with both HR and senior Finance colleagues to ensure appropriate authorisation and sign-off of all pay elements.
- Timely and accurate processing of payroll including sales commissions, bonuses, overtime and other ad hoc payments
- Detailed analysis of pay and expenses
- Compliance with auto enrolment and accurate relationship with Pension Provider
- Ensuring positive relationship and compliance with HMRC
- Provide journal analysis for posting to Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Annual issue of P60's and ad hoc issue of P45's and P46's
- Annual reporting of P11D and calculation/ reporting of PSA liabilities
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Payroll qualified (e.g. Payroll Alliance certified of CIPP Qualified) or similar professional standing (e.g. part qualified Accountant)
- Experience of Sage and Microsoft Dynamics AX (desirable)
- Good excel and general office IT skills
- Excellent time management to set and meet deadlines for others and self
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to document standard work practices
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
No agencies please.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- part qualified Accountant
- Payroll Alliance certified