Location: Torquay (easy to reach by public transport and within walking distance from Torquay town centre)
Why you will LOVE working for us!
- Modern and contemporary working environment and a considerate approach to work-life balance
- Choice of fab benefits and every opportunity to develop through our Career Track with 6 monthly promotion panels
- Opportunity to study professional payroll qualifications
- Generous pension scheme and holiday entitlements
- Fantastic team - we’re like one big family!
- Sunday Times Top 100 employer
Working from our expanding Torquay office, you will receive comprehensive training and will play a key role in the practical day to day running of client payrolls which will involve working on a mix of weekly and monthly payrolls. You will also deal with payroll and bank credits, process tax and allowances and will assist with providing an auto enrolment service.
The Person (skills & experience)
- Excellent IT Skills - highly competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience of working within a payroll environment essential
- A self-motivated team player, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Able to work well under pressure and thrive within a fast paced working environment
- Client focused and enjoy building long standing client relationships
What’s your reward?
- Very competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- Study support and training CPD support
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 36.25 hours per week
- Life assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2%
- Critical illness scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth plus Contributory Private Health Scheme
Interviews will take place immediately.
- Accounts Assistant
- Microsoft Office
- Payroll Services