This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent training programme, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package, combined with a real drive to embrace technology with their clients.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Processing starter and leaver information
- Dealing with day to day queries within the Payroll department
- Supporting the wider payroll team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiasm to build a career within payroll (prior within payroll expected)
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Engaging culture
- Strong development plan
- Free on site parking
- Vibrant and friendly workplace
- Modern and open plan offices
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job