We are very excited to be working with our prestigious client based in Birmingham who is at the forefront of providing back office payroll. Due to recent growth, they are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their successful team.
Experience is not essential for this role as our client will provide a well supported training programme; we are looking for people who work best within a vibrant, fun office environment. This role will suit someone who is looking to forward their career with a fast developing company, our client offers alot of progression opportunities both financially and responsibility wise.
- Data entry of multiple client timesheets.
- To process weekly bulk payroll across multiple clients.
- Management of a bespoke database ensuring all weekly data is collected and entered accurately.
- Chasing of outstanding timesheets.
- Manipulating timesheets
- Creating client invoices.
- Reconciliation of data.
- Handling internal and external queries to resolution.
- General administration - photocopying & filing.
- Intermediate level Excel.
- Great Student mentality
- Be organised, methodical and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Must have attention to detail and able to input large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
- Effective time management ensuring key tasks are prioritised.
- Able to use own initiative and take responsibility for own workload
- Possess a professional telephone manner.
- Must be able to confidently resolve issues, demonstrating a professional and accountable approach.
- Highly personable and communicates in a simple, clear and consistent way.
- Team player
- Acts with transparency and integrity.
- Demonstrates a "can do" approach identifying solutions not problems.
- Maintains good working relationships in the team and across the wider business.
- Acts as a business ambassador.
Additional Information Hours:
9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday) 1 hour for lunch
Free Parking and staff canteen
Employee of the month (vouchers)
Bonus payable based on personal and company performance
Modern, forward thinking company with genuine career progression opportunities
- Back Office
- General Administration
- Time Management