My client business expanding and due to their growth, now have an urgent requirement for a Payroll Administrator to start asap. The successful Payroll Administrator will be full conversant with all aspect of processing a payroll from start to finish and will ideally be CIPP qualified or interested in studying towards a CIPP qualification.
The Payroll Administrator reports to the Payroll Manager and will be responsible for processing weekly & monthly payrolls. You will therefore possess knowledge & experience of;
- Manual calculations
- Up to date knowledge of HMRC legislation
- Processing Starters, Leavers, Holiday pay, Pension deductions, SMP/SPP/SAP and SSP etc.
- Issuing P45s and other Tax forms
- Dealing with Payroll queries
- Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy for data entry
- The ability to work well under pressure, are organise and can prioritise your own work load
- Carry out RTI submissions
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work for a progressive company. As well as a very competitive salary, my client is also offering on-going training, 30 day’s holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Free Parking, Flexi-working, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme etc. For more information on this role contact Eric at Cavill Robinson Financial Recruitment or to apply, simply click on the link