My client business expanding and due to their growth, now have an urgent requirement for a Payroll Administrator to start asap. The successful Payroll Administrator will be full conversant with all aspect of processing a payroll from start to finish and will ideally be CIPP qualified or interested in studying towards a CIPP qualification.
The Payroll Administrator reports to the Payroll Manager and will be responsible for processing weekly & monthly payrolls. You will therefore possess knowledge & experience of;
- Manual calculations
- Up to date knowledge of HMRC legislation
- Processing Starters, Leavers, Holiday pay, Pension deductions, SMP/SPP/SAP and SSP etc.
- Issuing P45s and other Tax forms
- Dealing with Payroll queries
- Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy for data entry
- The ability to work well under pressure, are organise and can prioritise your own work load
- Carry out RTI submissions
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work for a progressive company. As well as a very competitive salary, my client is also offering on-going training, 30 day’s holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Free Parking, Flexi-working, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme etc. For more information on this role contact Eric at Cavill Robinson Financial Recruitment or to apply, simply click on the link
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job