Payroll Administrator Required
Macildowie are working in partnership with one of the regions best known employers. They are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator for their head office. The role will involve all aspects of their UK Payroll, owning the effective delivery of the payroll operation and all associated reporting and statutory obligations.
They are looking for a skilled professional with payroll expertise. Ownership includes all elements of payroll; from inputting data, audit, processing, HMRC submission and notifications, payroll reconciliation and BACS processing.
- Process monthly payroll on the payroll system to set deadlines, including Additions, Deductions, Pension auto enrolment, PAYE, Reports, Payslips, P45's, P46s etc.
- Take responsibility for prompt payroll related correspondence with employees and managers, both verbally and in writing, liaising with HR as necessary and providing copies of letters for personnel files.
- Ensure the correct calculation and processing of statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SPP and all other statutory payments that may arise.
- Conduct monitoring to ensure compliance with National Minimum Wage regulations, reporting to the HR department as necessary.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure accuracy of payroll information, following up and resolving queries.
- Carry out checks and controls with HR data and Payroll system to ensure accuracy of payroll data.
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll control accounts and HMRC payments, resolving problems as required.
- To process year end tax returns for payroll (P60's, P11d's and Class 1A National Insurance).
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE VACANCY
This is high volume fast paced end to end payroll vacancy. You will require at least 12 months experience in a similar role.
It would also be an advantage if you have experience with Itrent.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job