Working Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 09:00am - 5:30pm with an hour lunch
Tuesday 08:30am - 05:00pm with an hour lunch
Paying up to £24,000 depending on experience.
- Importing / Uploading hours from self-bill system to payroll system
- Reconciling hours to ensure upload is correct
- Making changes as per branch requests to pay rates
- Processing adjustments as needed
- Querying small differences between self-bill system and what has been processed on the payroll system
- Liaising with branches to resolve any outstanding queries
- Sending weekly query listings to branches regarding any timesheets which haven't been invoiced / paid
- Allocating payment receipts
- Chasing outstanding debt with self-bill clients
- Reconciling / Maintaining spreadsheets to reflect aged debt
- Assisting / supporting branches with any queries regarding self-bill systems / processes
- General reporting duties
- Assisting payroll during busy times, this will initially start with basic admin duties but may progress further if needed.
- Month end duties: Ensure all cash allocated correctly as per remittances provided and end of month write offs as appropriate
- Strong excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
-Ideally previous experience with Sage / Tempest would be an advantage.
-MUST have experience using Self-Bill systems
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply online or contact Freya Haggerty on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job