A busy and progressive firm of Chartered Accountants are currently resourcing for an experience Payroll Bureau Administrator. Our client can offer fantastic client exposure as well as experience with auto-enrolment.
Our client has a skilled and dedicated Payroll team, which includes several Payroll Administrators reporting directly to a Payroll Manager.
- Process pension assessments and pension uploads for clients
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls on Sage
- Deductions for student loans
- Calculations for SSP, SMP, SPP and NI
- Assisting existing team members and the Payroll Manager when required
- RTI and some CIS returns
- Payroll Bureau experience is essential
- Running Payroll on Sage would be desirable
- Excellent team player and high attention to detail
If you are interested in this Payroll Bureau Administrator role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance from AJ Chambers
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Bureau
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job