We are currently recruiting on behalf of the client for a Payroll Administrator based in Darlington.
This is a full time temporary position for a duration of 12 months.
- Setting up new starters on the payroll and pro rata payments
- Process overtime and any other ad hoc payments for employees
- Administer sick notes and keep accurate records, calculate company sick pay and SSP
- Process and calculate any changes to an employee's terms and conditions
- Deal with payroll queries in a timely manner
- Manual payroll calculations, overpayments/underpayments/adjustments to pay
- Administer pensions and auto enrolment
The suitable candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with a good knowledge of all current and forthcoming legislation around payroll and pensions. Good organisation skills and the ability to work to their own initiative is required along with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job