Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for this reputable company based in Milton Keynes.
The roles have come about due to company growth and increased business demand. As part of a team of four, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio as well as being first point of contact for your clients.
Day to day duties include:
- Taking on your own client payrolls with varied employee ranges.
- Processing start to finish payrolls on a weekly, bi weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Handling high volume queries
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc duties that come up
- Provide assistance to wider team, should it be needed
Successful candidates will have at least two years experience within a payroll environment, ideally working with schools. Clear communication skills and organisation will be expected as well as a proactive nature to support the Manager and peers.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and public practice recruitment agency specialising in the East of England.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job