This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join Global Enterprise based in the Basingstoke area has arisen.
For the right individual, the role can offer a fulfilling career in a rapidly growing company. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Arranging payment of staff salaries through SAGE Payroll System – Dealing with new starters, leavers, benefits, sickness absence payments, maternity/paternity pay and contract changes.
• Preparation and submission of P11D, P32, P60 and year end reports.
• Validating confirmed reports and reconciling payroll prior to transmission.
• To hold responsibility and management of overpayment recovery.
• Providing advice and guidance to staff and managers in relation to pay, salary guidelines, taxation and NI.
• Managing payroll related employee enquiries.
• Development of workflows – ensuring all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely working with the Finance and HR Team.
• To coordinate activities and communication for international payrolls.
The ideal candidate will hold experience and skills in;
• SAGE Qualified and Experienced.
• 3 years+ payroll experience.
• Previous payroll responsibilities for over 500 employees.
• Knowledge of payroll best practice.
• Experience in Taxation, NI, Benefits and Pensions.
• String IT skills including Excel.
• Knowledge of mechanisms such as Salary Sacrifice Scheme
In return for your long term commitment, my client offers an excellent salary and benefits package for full time position.
If you’re confident you can take on this role and have the experience as detailed above, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role candidates will be eligible to work unrestricted in the UK and live within a reasonable commute of the above location.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job