Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for a very well renowned public practice with offices across the UK.
The roles have come about due to company growth and increased business demand. As part of a growing team, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio as well as being first point of contact for your clients.
Day to day duties include:
- Taking on your own portfolio of client payrolls
- Processing start to finish payrolls on a weekly, bi weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Handling high volume queries
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc duties that come up
- Deal with any queries that come up if the Payroll Manager is away from the office
Successful candidates will have at least two years experience within a professional bureau environment or within an accountancy practice. Experience with high volume pay rolls from start to finish is a must. Clear communication skills and organisation will be expected as well as a proactive nature to support the Manager and peers.
As a successful accountancy firm with a national presence, this firm will be offering the individual the opportunity to develop and progress their career as well as a generous starting salary along with company benefits.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and public practice recruitment agency specialising in Essex, East Anglia, Cambridge and London