Are you currently looking for a entry level role into payroll?
This organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- All payroll processing and checking on a daily basis.
- Manual payment requests processed.
- Time-sheets uploaded and updated.
- Resolving queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies.
- Dealing with sickness and maternity pay.
The successful candidate will have experience with international payroll, happy to work autonomously and have a positive attitude.
This job offers a highly competitive salary, fantastic working environment and very supportive management team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job