Are you currently looking for a Payroll position? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for global market-leading brand.
This organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- All payroll processing and checking on a daily basis.
- Manual payment requests processed.
- Time-sheets uploaded and updated.
- Resolving queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies.
- Dealing with sickness and maternity pay.
The successful candidate will really want a career in payroll.
This job offers a fantastic working environment and very supportive management team