Chartered Accountancy Firm based in Poole are looking for a Payroll Clerk to work 5 days per week (9.15am - 2.30pm) - School hours
Working with an established firm, with over 30 years experience. This company would be able to offer flexible benefits and free parking.
- Providing payroll services for clients on a weekly or monthly basis using Sage 50 Payroll and Moneysoft.
- Dealing with FPS, EPS for companies varying in size.
- PAYE calculated for each client on monthly or quarterly basis
- Director’s payrolls.
- Pension assessments and transfers to numerous websites depending on Pension Company chosen by client.
- Calculating Holiday Pay, Sickness, Maternity and Paternity payments due for all clients.
This position would suit a candidate with Bureau Payroll experience (ability to work with multi payrolls), excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
If you are interested please contact me (telephone and email)
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'