Accountable Recruitment are actively sourcing Payroll applicants for a growing organisation on the Wirral.
This is a full time, permanent position requiring a technical, payroll expert who offers an impressive background processing weekly payroll, pensions and expenses.
Once appointed, you will enjoy taking a pro-active approach to work ensuring payroll is compliant whilst acting as the main go to person for all payroll related enquiries. This is a challenging, varied role processing end to end PAYE, including payroll year end, (P11d's), pensions (auto-enrolment), Rti and processing expenses would be of great benefit although training will be given.
In addition to your normal daily responsibility you will be part of the process improvement team who's main objective is to reduce manual workloads and ensure compliance procedures are maintained and/or where necessary improved.
Knowledge of working within a fast paced, bureau environment, processing on Sage and utilising MS Excel would be a distinct advantage along with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
In return you will;
- Join a collaborative, family run business who are extremely ambitious, who are keen to grow the company whilst investing heavily in the workforce offering further training and career development
- Be given a warm induction and plenty of additional support to allow you time to settle in
- Enjoy the responsibility of being the main 'go to person' for your own client portfolio, managing your own workloads and deadlines
- Take an active part in improving payroll processes and implementing new legislation
- Be offered superb benefits including attractive pension scheme, 30 days holiday, childcare, private healthcare, staff discount scheme, additional training, study support, free parking
Candidates please click APPLY to register your interest.
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are quickly cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients within the North West market. We are immensely proud of our ability to attract a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial Industry sectors
Responsible for launching the regions very own, exclusive Financial Awards and FD Club.
Please follow this link to read more information www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Payroll Taxes
- Payroll Services