Payroll Administrator / Payroll Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Coordinator / Administrator to join a global organisation on a contract basis. This role will be based London and offered as an initial 5 month contract.
The selected candidates will be responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in line with the relevant regulations, adhering to SLA's, whilst also delivering first class customer service.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Supporting end to end weekly payroll
- Prepare quality check payments
- Processing payments including international payments
- Supporting pension lifecycle
- Processing expenses
- Dealing with complaint efficiently
- Efficient user of Excel - Pivot tables
- Experience working with large data
- Previous Payroll experience
- Excellent customer service skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit and up to date CV for immediate consideration.