Our client is a leading dental group located in Wickford, Essex . They are looking for a part time Payroll Administrator to process the payroll for approximately 250 employees.
Part time: 20-25 hours a week (4 or 5 hours a day ideal)
Salary: £25K pro rata
The Payroll Administrator will take responsibility for:
- Processing staff weekly / monthly payrolls (including payslips, end of year, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, P45, P60, P35).
- Dealing with queries from HMRC.
- Dealing with RTI submissions.
- Administration duties associated with payroll.
Skills & Experience:
- An experienced payroll clerk / administrator
- Confident, proactive self-starter, who can work on their own initiative
- Flexible, with the ability to juggle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills, diligence and accuracy essential.
- A good team player and communicator.
- Good level of Excel.
- Experience of Iris payroll software desirable, however training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job