We are seeking a Part Time Payroll Administrator who can demonstrate efficiency and accuracy within a busy payroll department to join our team. Expert knowledge isn't required but an understanding of UK payroll legislation is essential. The role involves covering the weekly payroll from start to finish and is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company that offers a stable environment working closely alongside the Payroll Manager.
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data from timesheets timely and accurately demonstrating exceptional administration of the weekly payrolls.
- Assisting in general administrative tasks; including responding to emails, collating weekly figures and reports and processing invoices.
- Resolving any discrepancies by collecting, analysing information and always delivering your response in a professional manner.
- Liaising with Contractors, Ltd companies, Consultants and Clients via email or telephone.
- Updating relevant forms and information on the SAGE Payroll system including Inland Revenue and HMRC updates, managing RTI, FPS and EPS and ensuring all confidential paperwork is filed.
- Sending the final payments to the bank each week ensuring all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Covering the Payroll Manager when on annual leave, requiring flexibility and extension of weekly working hours (Monday - Friday during this time).
- Full training will be provided but knowledge of SAGE 50 Payroll is essential
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Input data in a precise and accurate manner
- Always give an efficient and effective payroll service
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be pro-active not reactive
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook are also essential
- Previous payroll experience within the Recruitment industry is beneficial but not essential
In reward for your skills you will join an established team with a wealth of knowledge and be part of a fantastic company that is highly regarded in the area. If you are looking for work and have the payroll skills detailed above then we want to hear from you!
22.5 hours (Monday to Wednesday 08:45 - 17:15)
£15,000 - £20,000 Dependant on experience (pro rata)
- Sage 50 Payroll
- payroll administrator
- payroll assistant