Leading the way in the provision of professional HR services to large corporate clients, AdviserPlus is a growing, vibrant company. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and seek enthusiastic, flexible and motivated professional people.
- To ensure that all payroll process are completed in accordance with agreed Client Business rules, internal processes and legislation for New Starters.
- To ensure that all payroll process are completed in accordance with agreed Client Business Rules, internal processes and legislation for any changes that occur through the employee Life Cycle. (i.e job Changes, Absence, Leavers)
- Ensure that Payroll system is maintained with accurate data to ensure quality payroll processing and outputs.
- Run and balance employee and pensioner payrolls to agreed timetables ensuring all outputs and submission are sent as per agreed business rules and legislative requirements.
- Support team to ensure agreed quality checks are done on any inputs and outputs.
- Provide confident and quality assistance to employees and managers on queries, both written and by telephone, in relation to payroll. Resolving, signposting or escalating to other individuals or teams as required.
- As part of the Topic Champion responsibilities ensure that and remain highly knowledgeable of the agreed topics and provide support and coaching for others in the wider team as required, ensuring that all documented processes are updated at all times.
- Continually look for and share ideas for more efficient ways of working and to improve service delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide the HR Administration team with adhoc support as and when required.
- Support the organisation of lunches and refreshments for meetings.
Skills, Attributes & Experience
- 2 -3 years payroll experience with current legislative knowledge
- Pension Auto enrolment experience preferable
- Cascade software experience advantageous
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- High Level of Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Numerical Skills
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and written to various level of stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to manage own time in order to prioritise and meets SLA’s and deadlines
- Confident system user
- Intermediate skills across the range of Microsoft office products in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to work flexible hours.
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job