My lovely client is looking for an enthusiastic and competent payroller to expand and enhance current payroll and auto enrolment offering to clients.
Busy payroll team that needs more help as the client bank expands so not sole charge and certainly team focused.
You must have a background in payroll bureau or accountancy practice payroll. Must be able to get on with clients and wider team. This is all about the team working in great offices with flexible hours.
- Maintains weekly and monthly payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Flexible on hours - could be 3 fulll days 4/5 short days - ideally 21/28hrs a week.
Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization
- Payroll Services