- Workload: Payroll production 1-500 employees
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £20-£26K
Are you a Payroll Administrator, looking to develop your career with a Mid-tier Firm in Hertfordshire? Are you keen to become a part of a progressive and forward thinking organisation offering development and support required for you to reach your full potential?
Our client is a Mid-tier firm with offices based in London and the Northern Home Counties. Their client data base includes a variety of sectors including property, hospitality, research as well as a broad range of international groups.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Payroll production for 1-500 employees
- Payments preparation
- RTI submissions and auto-enrolment
- Data processing from HR software, email and clients documents
The successful candidate needs to:
- Experienced working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Demonstrate strong IT skills and attention to detail
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Payroll Administrator jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.