This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
* Star Payroll System Experience Preferred
* Exceptional benefits and training offered - potential to study the CIPP Diploma
Payroll Administrator - London/Essex - £30k + benefits
A leading East London-based organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team.
* Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
* Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
* Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
* Processing of Year End procedures.
* Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
* Liaise with HMRC when required.
* Process Tax Code changes.
* Manual calculations.
* 1-3 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
* Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
* Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful firm who invest in their people and promote within, please don't hesitate to apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job