Payroll Administrator - Leading Contract Caterer - Job Summary
We have an amazing opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a leading UK and European Contract Catering, Soft Facilities Management company at its head office in Macclesfield.
My client is a people focused business, with a highly innovative approach to people management and service provision.
Payroll Administrator - Leading Contract Caterer - Role Responsibility
We are a busy payroll team and you will be responsible for the following:
- Accurate and efficient processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for approximately 15000 colleagues.
- You will help with a range of duties including uploading of timesheets, processing of SMP, SPPB and third parties, generating BACS files and integrate labour costs into the accounts system.
- We use a self -service system for managers to enter all payroll data to support this we have a service desk environment
- As part of the team you would be expected to take calls and deal with queries as and when they come in, this does mean you get a wide range of calls on a day to day basis.
- You will also be sending reports out to the operational business as well as to other support services departments.
Payroll Administrator - Leading Contract Caterer -The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work well as part of a team
- Good understanding of payroll, tax, NI etc. in order to be able to deal with queries from colleagues and managers confidently and quickly.
- A good knowledge of excel and Microsoft Office is required
- Knowledge of the Northgate Resource link payroll system would be an advantage.
- As part of your package, we offer a salary of £19,000 to £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Pension, Life Insurance, Healthcare
- Holidays 23 days (increasing with length of service) plus Bank Holidays.
- Modern offices based in Macclesfield.
- Eligible for Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers.
- You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, AA Car Breakdown, Gym and Restaurants. Annual Company Awards.
- You are granted Additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme offering 24-hour counselling, support and well being tools plus career progression working your way to a senior management role in the future