AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with one of Hertfordshire’s leading accountancy firms on their recruitment of a Payroll Administrator for their Biggleswade office.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year’s payroll bureau experience and should be able to process client’s payrolls with little or no supervision.
- Processing client payrolls
- End of year compliance (P35s, P60s, etc)
- RTI reporting and CIS returns
- Auto enrolment
- Liaising with clients re payroll queries
- Up to date knowledge of latest payroll and auto enrolment legislation
- At least 1 year’s experience payroll bureau experience
- Strong communication skills
Please apply direct or contact Jim Knott at AJ Chambers for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job