I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our payroll team on a temporary basis for three months initially. This role will be to support the wider payroll team and payroll manager with all aspects of administration whilst the team go through a period of change as well as an increase in workload.
This assignment will initially be for three months, however this could lead to a long term opportunity for the right person. You will be based from home initially and will return our Glasgow Head office when safe to do so.
The main areas of responsibility for the Administrator are:
- Ensure the helpdesk is maintained and cleared down on a daily basis
- General administrative support for the division
- To produce, process and reconcile weekly upload timesheets
- To produce weekly and monthly reports for Management
- Complete ad hoc duties as requested by management
- Reduce divisional complaints by ensuring customer service to all stakeholders is first class at all times
- Reduce divisional complaints by ensuring the customer service provided to all clients and candidates is first class at all times
- Collate and distribute incoming mail to the team in a timely manner
- Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
- Maintain relevant systems to an acceptable standard
- Liaise with the operational staff as required to resolve any queries received
- Liaise with associates and clients as required to resolve any queries received
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role please apply today!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'