Payroll Administrator - Immediate Start!
Applicants MUST have experience in Payroll and be Available Immediately.
As a core member of the team you will be required to;
• Processing several payrolls throughout the month on weekly, 4-weekly and monthly pay runs.
• Processing pay through BACs pay system
• Processing P45’s, P46’s and any other PAYE and NI information and forms
• Complete year end procedures
• Process and reconcile Auto Enrolment
• Calculation, payment and reconciliation of payroll taxes.
• Reporting - Processing payroll journals, reconciling control accounts.
The Ideal candidate will have;
• a detailed understanding of Payroll
• be self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
• a good team player
• able to organise and manage their own workload
• able to remain calm under pressure
• a good communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
• 24 hours a week (Tue-Wed-Thur)
• Use of own vehicle due to office location
• Free onsite parking
This is a responsible and rewarding role for an individual who is interested in pursuing a new challenge. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply directly to: Michael.Puczkowski@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job