Payroll Administrator (Full Time)
We are seeking a Full Time Payroll Administrator who can demonstrate efficiency and accuracy within a busy payroll department to join our team. Expert knowledge isn't required but an understanding of UK payroll legislation is essential along with general administration experience. The role involves covering the weekly payroll from start to finish as well as assisting the office with any general administrative support that may be required. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company that offers a fast paced but stable environment working closely alongside the Payroll Manager.
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data from timesheets timely and accurately demonstrating exceptional administration of the weekly payrolls.
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, including setting up new starters, correlating weekly figures and reports and processing invoices.
- Updating relevant forms and information on the SAGE payroll system including Inland Revenue and HMRC updates, managing RTI, FPS and EPS and ensuring all confidential paperwork is filed.
- Sending the final payments to the bank each week to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Answering the phone and assisting your colleagues with any general enquiries to help the office run smoothly.
- Covering the Payroll Manager’s duties when on annual leave.
- Resolving any discrepancies by collecting and analysing information and delivering solutions in a professional manner.
- Liaising with Contractors, Ltd companies, Consultants and Clients via email or telephone.
- Full training will be provided but knowledge of SAGE 50 Payroll is essential
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Input data in a precise and accurate manner
- Always give an efficient and effective payroll service
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be pro-active not reactive.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook are also essential
- Previous payroll experience within the Recruitment industry is beneficial but not essential
In reward for your skills you will join an established team with a wealth of knowledge and be part of a fantastic company that is highly regarded in the area. If you are looking for work and have the payroll skills detailed above then we want to hear from you!
37.5 hours (Monday to Friday 08:45 - 17:15)
£15,000 - £20,000 Dependant on experience
- Data Entry
- Sage 50 Payroll
- Payroll Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job