Payroll Administrator based in new modern offices in Chislehurst, Kent
Salary £23,000 plus excellent benefits and 25 days holiday
9am-5pm Monday to Friday but the client is willing to be flexible if needed.
This really is a lovely company that is not only an excellent employer offering excellent benefits, but you would be part of a genuinely caring team that functions with a family feel.
This is a progressive company who encourage organic career development and enjoys a low turnover of staff as the owner is passionate about looking after their staff. This position offers a good career opportunity for an ambitious and creative individual to join a forward-thinking company.
Our client is looking to recruit a Full Time Payroll Administrator with the following experience and skills. Not all skills will be necessary as training will be given, but a strong knowledge of Sage Payroll 50 is essential, along with some experience in previously running Payroll.
• Fully trained on Sage 50 Payroll (essential)
• Client payroll would be preferred - due to the nature of the payroll types
• Full knowledge of PAYE and NICs
• Real Time Information
• Statutory Payments like SSP-SMPetc
• Statutory Leave
• Holiday Pay
• Pro-rata pay
• P45 reconciliation
• Year End Procedure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills - emails / telephone calls
• Net Pay Arrangement
• Auto Enrolment Pensions
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Flexible at busy periods
- Payroll Taxes
- Payroll Services