Change Public Practice are working with an independent CA firm in the recruitment of an experienced Payroll professional to join their team on a full-time basis in Edinburgh City Centre.
In this role, you will process multiple payrolls for a variety of clients who you will have regular contact with therefore the successful candidate must have first class people skills and be able to think on their feet providing technical support to our clients on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities include:
· Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for varied client base
· Deal with all Payroll queries both from clients, other third parties and including liaising with HMRC
· Involved with client’s Auto Enrolment work
· Working alongside team to strict deadlines
Core Skills and Knowledge:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a Bureau environment
· Knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, SPP, Pension Schemes and C.I.S Returns
· Full working knowledge of SAGE Payroll or similar software packages is essential
· Experience of full RTI and Tax Year End processes
· Awareness of Auto Enrolment rules and legislation preferably with a working knowledge of the legislation
Along with a competitive salary package depending on experience, this firm also offers a range of staff benefits as well as a great work/life balance.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job