An opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking business as a Payroll Administrator based in Ashford, Kent.
This role is initially a contract until the end of 2018 however, could be extended.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing payroll for over 1,000 staff members including timesheet processing for sessional workers
- Downloading tax codes
- Identify payroll issues and work with colleagues to resolve in a suitable manner
- Work with the HR admin team to improve accuracy.
- Support the Payroll Manager and finance team providing reports and information as and when required
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with pension contribution submissions
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
Suitable candidates will have experience dealing with payroll administration. Ideally you will have experience using a Sage system although not essential.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary, parking on site, and a lovely office environment to match.
If these sounds of interest and you meet the requirements then apply today!