Payroll Administrator - Construction - Audenshaw
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Payroll and Office Administrator. Our client is a leading Construction company. This is a full time permanent position.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator - Construction - Audenshaw
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
Location: Audenshaw (Just off the M60, close to Stockport)
Parking: Free onsite parking
Working Hours: 40 hours Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
This is a varied role that is 50% finance and 50% office admin. We are searching for candidates who are flexible and adaptable - willing to get involved in other areas of the business besides finance.
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll using SAGE for around 10 employees
- HMRC submissions, tax month/year end and answering any payroll queries.
- Processing of all aspects of Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). This includes calculating operative's hours from weekly time sheets, processing subcontractor payments and generating monthly payment certificates.
- Creating and distributing sales invoices, recording payments made and chasing of debters.
- Compiling, monitoring and paying of purchase invoices.
- Working with the team to create and implement a new project costings system.
- General finance administration to assist Accountant where required.
- Booking accommodation & travel for operatives on an ad hoc basis.
- Sourcing and purchasing of products and materials on an ad hoc basis.
- General administration to help with the running of projects when required.
- Assisting Director when required, i.e. ad hoc finance enquiries and also new business development
- Any other duties required to assist in the administration of the business
- SAGE experience ideal
- Payroll experience essential
- Must have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, and general internet researching.
- Social media and web skills would be a huge advantage but not essential.
- Background in the Construction industry is desirable but not essential.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and willing to contribute ideas and be open to getting involved in all aspects of the business.
- Any finance or accountancy qualification desirable
- AAT Qualifications desirable
About the Employer:
Our client has been operating for 25 years across the UK and overseas providing professional building maintenance and repair services, high level building surveys and refurbishments, mainly via rope access techniques and/or specialist access.
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'